Wednesday, July 22, 2009

IND approved?

Where do you go to collect an authorisation for temporary stay (MVV)?
You wish to come to the Netherlands. Has the IND approved your application for an MVV? If so, contact the Embassy or Consulate in your country of origin to arrange to collect the MVV.
The MVV is a sticker. The Embassy or Consulate will check your passport and then attach the MVV to your passport. Please take into consideration that when the MVV is issued, your passport should be valid for at least three months.
You will have 6 months to collect the MVV. Once the MVV has been attached to your passport, you will have 6 months to travel to the Netherlands and to apply for a residence permit. Please pay attention to the validity of your passport and your MVV.
A short stay visa (C-visa) will usually be issued in addition to the MVV (D-visa). This combination is also known as the C + D visa. The short stay visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and can be used during that period to travel to and from the Netherlands and to visit other Schengen countries. This combination visa helps avoid problems which can sometimes arise while you are still waiting for your residence permit. You may, for example, wish to briefly return to your own country to make some final arrangements regarding your move to the Netherlands. The combination visa will then enable you to return to the Netherlands, for as long as the short stay visa remains valid.
The combination visa in your passport will state the period of validity as 90 days. This only relates to the short stay visa. The MVV itself will remain valid for six months after the date of issue.
Note: Dont forget your CFO (commission on Filipino Overseas) sticker.
You need CFO seminar or orientation at the immigration, get your certificate of attendance and get your sticker attach to your passport.
Have a nice and safety trip..

No comments:

Post a Comment